ZONTAL, Inc. is a global technology company that provides data-driven solutions to businesses across various industries. We specialize in delivering advanced analytics solutions to the life sciences industry. Our team is growing, and we are currently seeking a highly experienced Senior Software Architect & Product Owner to join our team.
This position is: Full Time, Germany-based, Remote
- Advice on architecture and technology decisions, taking into account customer requirements and technology trends
- Close collaboration with customers and stakeholders
- Translation of customer and marketing requirements into systems, architectures, and components
- Documentation and consulting on software architectures, design and concepts
- Implementation of critical or complex technological components
- Review and approve work results delivered by scrum teams
- Prioritization and grooming of backlog items, leading of grooming meetings
- Support technical issue analysis
- Drive continuous improvement of the development cycle
- Support and develop Software Engineers and Junior Architects
- A Master’s degree in computer science, information technology or comparable
- At least 5 years of experience in developing and delivering software and architectures
- Demonstrated experience with cloud architectures and designs, like AWS
- Excellent communication skills and a high customer orientation
- Ability to work with distributed teams
- Very good knowledge of spoken and written English
How to apply:
Send us your résumé with salary expectations and desired start date via an email to: email@example.com
You can address your application to Antje Mohr.
If you have any questions upfront, please do not hesitate to contact us via email.
We are looking forward to your application!
ZONTAL offers the leading data platform for the life science industry. We make digital transformation a reality as we deliver game changing solutions to some of the most complex enterprises. We reduce IT overhead, enable AI/ML applications, optimize time-to-market, and increase compliance. ZONTAL has offices in the US, Europe and Asia. Together with our integration and service partners, ZONTAL supports our customers globally, in any country and any time-zone.
ZONTAL, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.