- Advise our customers and be the first contact person for technical questions
- Present the performance of the ZONTAL product in demo sessions
- Create prototypes and proof of concepts
- Perform system and data integration
- Configure our product according to customer requirements
- Carry out deployments
- A degree in business informatics, computer science, data science or a comparable education
- You have several years of experience in Pre-Sales or in consulting for software products
- In-depth knowledge of Python or Java
- A good understanding of DevOps processes is an advantage
- Background in the life science or pharmaceutical industry is an advantage
- You are customer-oriented and deliver in record time
- You have an independent way of working
- Very good written and spoken English skills
How to apply:
For US applicants:
Send us your résumé with salary expectations and desired start date via an email to: email@example.com
You can address your application to Debra Gonzalez.
If you have any questions upfront, please do not hesitate to contact us via email.
We are looking forward to your application!
ZONTAL offers the leading data platform for the life science industry. We make digital transformation a reality as we deliver game changing solutions to some of the most complex enterprises. We reduce IT overhead, enable AI/ML applications, optimize time-to-market, and increase compliance. ZONTAL has offices in the US, Europe and Asia. Together with our integration and service partners, ZONTAL supports our customers globally, in any country and any time-zone.
ZONTAL, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.