- Design, implement and test software modules, e.g. data parsers, visualizers, data models
- Develop advanced analytics prototypes and proofs of concept
- Perform system and data integration, processing and interpretation
- Analysis of system metrics and development of adaptive models
- Configure our product according to customer requirements
- Profiling and performance analysis
- Creation of documentation
- 3+ years of experience in developing with Python
- 3+ years expertise in web development
- Fluent in English (written and spoken)
- University degree with analytical experimental background in Science/Technology/Engineering/Mathematics
- Experience with DevOps design patterns, CI/CD
- Experience in graphical data visualization with D3.js, DASH, Bokeh, or similar
- Hybrid work location (remote and on-site)
- Knowledge of the German language
How to apply:
Send us your résumé with salary expectations and desired start date via LinkedIn.
If you have any questions upfront, please do not hesitate to contact us via email.
We are looking forward to your application!
ZONTAL offers the leading data platform for the life science industry. We make digital transformation a reality as we deliver game changing solutions to some of the most complex enterprises. We reduce IT overhead, enable AI/ML applications, optimize time-to-market, and increase compliance. ZONTAL has offices in the US, Europe and Asia. Together with our integration and service partners, ZONTAL supports our customers globally, in any country and any time-zone.
ZONTAL, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.